A reliable Personal Care Assistant is required 18.5 hours per week, to care for a disabled lady in Reighton.
The PA MUST be able to drive and have a Full UK Clean Driving Licence.
The Hours are:
Tuesday: 9.30 am till 12.00 & 7 pm till 8.30 pm
Wednesday: 7 pm till 8.30 pm
Friday: 9.30 am till 12.00 & 7 pm till 8.30 pm
Saturday: 9.30 am till 4 pm
Sunday: 9.30 am till 12.00
Duties are: to help the lady remain as independent as possible, she requires help with all personal care, showering (with the use of a hoist), application of creams, help with meals and domestic chores.
The lady has a good sense of humor so it is important that the PA has one too although keeping respectful and professional at the same time.
Please note that the house does have smokers and pets living there.
Please email your CV quoting Ref: D270. for further information please call Show phone number.
Nycil act on behalf of the employer, and we will pass any applications direct to them
Reference ID: D270
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Hoist/Moving & Handling: 1 year (Required)
- Personal Care: 1 year (Required)
- Driving Licence (Required)
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Accompanying and transporting patients to appointments and/or social events
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities