Supporting Individuals, Charities and Small Businesses
As a small charity, we can offer a personal, friendly and hassle free service. Our payroll service is specifically tailored to your personal needs, and you can get in contact at any time if you have any worries or enquiries.
If you are a small business or charity, we can relieve the pressure of having to spend time on payroll, dealing with HMRC and ensuring that your staff are paid on time. We offer our range of services at a highly competitive rate, with the full payroll process covered by an all-inclusive fee.
Payroll runs take place on a four weekly basis, all you need to do after the initial setup is to keep us up to date if your details or employees change, and submit the hours that need paying at the start of each payroll period. We then will handle the process up to and including paying employees and HMRC, and will send you pay slips and RTI information for your accounts.
What We Offer
- We register you as an employer or company
- Process end of year (P60)
- All tax, national insurance calculated
- Electronically file with HMRC
- SSP, SMP, Student Loans, fines and attachment of earning orders all calculated
- Handle statutory pension compliance registration if needed, and payment
- Keep you fully up to date and advise you on any pay related issues
- Complete end of year online filing and all monthly real time paperwork
- Printed payslips provided
- Ensure all payments are made as required
- We will send you the HMRC summary
- Holiday pay calculated and recorded
- Process starters and leavers (P45/P46)
- Professional, friendly and hassle free service
How Does it Work?
- A payroll run is once every four weeks
- We will register you as an employee with HMRC, and add you and your employees onto our payroll system.
- You tell us how many hours your employee/s have worked. This can be by text, phone or email.
- We will calculate wages for each employee, including tax, national insurance and pension contributions.
- We can then debit the required funds from your account and make the payments directly to your
- employees and HMRC via BACS.
- You will be sent copies of payslips and any information we have submitted to HMRC on your behalf.
- We will also handle statutory pension registration and compliance.
- We will handle end of year submissions, including sending P60’s to employees.
How Much Does it Cost?
Our competitive rates start at £20.00 per payroll run for up to five staff, with a £10.00 startup fee. This will cover all parts of the payroll process.
Get in Contact
If you would like to use our service, or you have any questions, please get in contact by phoning us on 01723 588002 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss your payroll needs with you, including what we can offer, and will send out a pack with information and registration details.