A young lady living in Great Ayton requires a team of trustworthy, flexible, female Personal Assistants to support her 24/7 so she can live at home with her family.
Enhanced D.B.S. clearance will be arranged.
Working hours – 12 hour shifts day’s and night’s on a rota basis with some weekends.
There are various hours available .
Preferably able to swim to accompany for therapy sessions. Full training will be given.
Rate of pay is £10.90 per hour, and has 5.6 weeks paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Ideal person will be part of a team of companions/personal assistants who will support me to live at home with my family. A positive person with an enthusiastic attitude to life, empathetic and sensitive to my needs.
- Disabled following a hypoxic brain injury, wheelchair bound and dependent upon care for all activities of daily living and personal care: –
I require PA’s who are skilled in providing the specialised care I require though full training will be given: –
- Ventilation to maintain breathing.
- Nutritional needs are met by peg feeding.
- 2 carers and/or hoist required for all moving, handling and positional changes.
- Full support required with medication.
- Catheter care / maintenance
Exception under the Equality Act (2010) – the post is only open to female applicants due to the personal assistance required.
Please apply by CV quoting ref: D539, for further information telephone our office on 01723 588002.
Nycil act on behalf of the employer, and will pass any applications direct to them.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.90 /hour
- hoist/moving & handling: 2 years (Preferred)
- personal assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Great Ayton, North Yorkshire (Preferred)