A Personal Assistant is required to join a team of staff who support a young lady living in Great Ayton, 24/7 so she can live at home with her family.
Enhanced D.B.S. clearance will be arranged.
The hours available is a 12.5 hour shift either day or night on a rota basis which could be over some weekends.
Preferably able to swim to accompany for therapy sessions. Full training will be given.
Rate of pay is £10.90 per hour, and has 5.6 weeks paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Ideal person will be part of a team of companions/personal assistants who will support me to live at home with my family. A positive person with an enthusiastic attitude to life, empathetic and sensitive to my needs.
- Disabled following a hypoxic brain injury, wheelchair bound and dependent upon care for all activities of daily living and personal care: –
- I require PA’s who are skilled in providing the specialised care I require though full training will be given: –
Ventilation to maintain breathing.
Nutritional needs are met by peg feeding.
2 carers and/or hoist required for all moving, handling and positional changes.
Full support required with medication.
Catheter care / maintenance
Exception under the Equality Act (2010) – the post is only open to female applicants due to the personal assistance required.
Please apply by CV quoting ref: D539, for further information telephone our office on 01723 588002.
Nycil act on behalf of the employer, and will pass any applications direct to them.
Reference ID: D539
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.90 /hour
- Care work: 2 years (Required)
- Great Ayton, North Yorkshire (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Required)